The XR8 Pro G2 ESC paves the way for a completely new generation of ESCs. Designed for use with 2-4S LiPos or 6-12 cell NiMH batteries, the optimized cable routing and the elegant appearance are examples of the high-quality workmanship. Compared to the XR8 Plus ESC, it is also lighter and smaller. So it is easy to see how much thought has been given to a good, user-friendly product design.
In terms of functionality, an extended BEC of 6-8.4V in 0.1V steps scores points. This means that even more servos can be addressed than with conventional ESCs. The greatly increased capacitance of the capacitors is also a real improvement. And those who value performance measurement themselves will of course get their money’s worth. Because if the ESC is linked to the Hobbywing application, the collected data can not only be evaluated offline, but also viewed live.
- Up to 30 parameter setting options
- Full-sensored mode support (when operated with a suitable HOBBYWING motor)
- Super BEC with max.15A and 6-8.4V for the use of various servos
- Internal protection against incorrect connection of the battery
- Thermal protection of the capacitors so that explosions are prevented
- Easy to program and without any cables with the WiFi module or OTA programmer as well as a smartphone
- Evaluate the data offline and in real time with the associated app
|Input Voltage:||2S-4S LiPo, 6-12 cells NiMH|
|Programmable:||– LCD Program Box
– Wifi Module
– OTA Programmer
– independent programming port
|Application:||1/8 Off-Road, On-Road, Truggy|