The RC10B74.2 and RC10B74.2D introduce molded gearboxes front and rear, which lower the center of gravity by removing weight from high points of the car. We modified the differentials to improve rolling speed through turns and increase stability on landings, allowing the buggy to corner faster on high-grip carpet and clay tracks. The latest 13mm big bore shock technology from Team Associated is included, taking the RC10B74.2 to the next level in jump and bump handling performance. The introduction of gull wing front suspension arms and the inclusion of the LTC gear sets for the differentials make the RC10B74.2 platform easier and more predictable to drive on any track condition.
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications link to see what extra equipment you’ll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
RC10B74.2D Team Kit Features
- New lightweight molded gearboxes front and rear:
Two fixed height front gearboxes allowing 0 and +2mm diff height options
One rear gearbox with RC10B6-style inserts allowing 0, +1, +2, and +3mm diff height options
- New 13mm big-bore threaded aluminum shocks and springs with machined shock pistons for improved bump and jump handling
- New gull wing front suspension arms and mating shock tower for lower center of gravity and better steering predictability
- LTC differential gear sets are included. They reduce binding under power, giving more predictable power delivery
- New battery hold-down system uses inserts to adjust weight bias. O-ring style battery strap with pull tabs
- New larger 3.5mm turnbuckles with updated rod end style ballcups to increase durability and reduce bind in the suspension
- New center bulkhead fan mount that mounts the fan above the motor for better cooling performance
- New -2mm wing mounts for use with slicks and low-profile carpet tires to further lower the center of gravity
- +3mm aluminum steering rack for optimized bump steer at low ride heights
- 66mm Rear CVA drive shafts and axles for more on-power traction and more predictable driving feel
- For the RC10B74.2D: Center differential with 72T and 78T spur gear and 200,000 CST silicone diff fluid